Wednesday, February 21, 2007

not impressed

This is past due, but I was not impressed with the SuperBowl halftime show. Why is the artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Prince chosen by the NFL powers to entertain the millions that watch the intermission act? How many other people would I have rather seen? Lots. And I think I could fairly easily find somebody that most others would deem suitable. Prince just is not one of them. Last year's Rolling Stones were not either. The NFL has not done well the last two years.

I do enjoy hearing his "1999" or any other song that refers to a year or decade that is long past. I just remember thinking how far out there 1999 was and now it's 8 years ago. Funny/ weird.

I am really only writing so that I can load this next creation of mine. I made it a few weeks ago when I made up tuxedo t-shirt Jesus. You can make your own at some website that I can't find anymore. This is my recollection of him as he was on stage at halftime.

3 comments:

Mike San Marco said...

Lionel Richie would have been way better.

He has really transformed; he's so today.

stevie said...

I'm delighted with your wacky creation. Which I could get a shot at whatever you used to make this freakazoid.

all cars said...

Look at that. You've got a picture.

These aren't as good but... http://images.southparkstudios.com/games/create/ and http://www.sp-studio.de/

The second one is better but neither are the one I used.