I was watching the end of the Cavs-Lakers game yesterday. Cleveland won, despite Kobe Bryant's valiant attempt to repeatedly beat the triple team defense played down the stretch. That made me happy. Just happy. Look at him, isn't there something in you that is pleased with this grimace?I do like this Anderson Verajao fella. 6-10 and he can take you to the hole. And that hair is so good. Reminds me of me back in the college days. The hair part and me taking you to the hole.
I like the Cavs, however, they will not go deep into the playoffs if they don't start knocking down their free throws. The team is shooting 69%. That won't get it done. Especially LeBron at 68%. How can he shoot 33% behind the arc and 68% from the stripe. Ilgauskas is even shooting north of 75%. Smells like a quick exit to me.
Speaking of bad, my wife's Celts have done a fine job of tanking. And put themselves in good position to make a run at Greg Oden or Kevin Durant. 12 wins in 50 attempts, are they even trying? Did they hire Isaiah as a consultant? 18 craps in a row. They are not just horrible, but HORRIBLE.
So I see this guy Vladimir Radmanovic. Apparently he's been in the league for 5 years. New to me. I am immediately reminded of Kurt Rambis. "Look, it's the new Kurt Rambis," I say, either in my head or out loud. I know Vlad is Eastern European but it's new school. New School.
4 comments:
Phil Jackson called Rodmanaovicanich a space cadet.
Oh, and here is an article that reminds me of you.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,251966,00.html
Was it the Duke part that reminded you of me?
And there is nothing subconscious about me not doing what I'm told to do.
Colin - great piece of blogging here. I am reconsidering my hold out against this blog.
I do very much enjoy seeing the grimace on Kobe's face - especially when the cavs did it again last night.
i think Bron has been more hurt than we realize - but he's back - we're back! my identity is very much tied to the performance of the cavs right now. i'm not saying it's healthy.
i agree with msm up top - that article does remind me of you.
tp
Tait!
LeBron can stay a Cav.
Curry and Bynom are the future's future.
Post a Comment