Wife is to the weather channel as I am to SportsCenter.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Am I to think you are implying that I am moody, or are you simply saying that I like to watch the weather channel just as much as you like to watch Sports Center?
"Whether we admit it or not, we circle our wagons closer and closer each year. We believe that he's happy and proud of us and is pointing proudly at our circle. But he's not even paying attention because the wagons are together so tight that he can't get in. Not even on his Harley. But we always find room for other wagons that look just like ours."
6 comments:
Am I to think you are implying that I am moody, or are you simply saying that I like to watch the weather channel just as much as you like to watch Sports Center?
The latter, and repeatedly.
Hey wife, your question makes me think it might be true. I'm just saying.
And saying isn't ever really 'just saying.' It usually has some point. I'm just saying.
Wife, that's gotta burn. And I don't mean my wife.
I think there's too much sayin' going on.
See? It must be the moody weather channel again.
Post a Comment