Thursday, March 15, 2007

I don't get it

It is NC2A tourney time again and for the 3rd straight year I have not filled out a bracket. I may never fill one out again. And I love it. There is no wanting to be right that consumes my brain, which leaves me free to cheer for who I want. And if I want to switch allegiances in the middle of a game, so be it. It's great.

However, I was watching the scoreboard at ESPN dot com today and noticed two strange occurrences. Now I am no longer an expert on the tournament, so maybe there is a good explanation. But, I am well versed in US geography, so....why is there a tournament site for the west region in Buffalo, NY? And why an east region site in Sacramento, CA.

It seems much like the time change to me, arbitrary.

1 comment:

Mike San Marco said...

There's a first time for everything...

"There is no wanting to be right that consumes my brain..."