Well, this may be short lived but I have entered the World of Blog. It seems I have stuff I like to share. So that's how it'll be. I'll share what I like. Here. Or what I don't. But I will share. And when I want. I'm in charge here. Mostly, except for some rules I had to agree to.
Hopefully I'll stick around for awhile. This could be good. I hope someone else sees this. This world is desolate. Helloooooo...helloooo...hello.

It's quiet on this end. But I think I'll stay for awhile.
5 comments:
Hi. I'm here. I'm glad you're finally sharing your genius thoughts with the world.
Me too. But I'm not sure I'd classify the Poop thing as "genius."
Good point, Ben.
But, if there were anyone that could make poop seem genius, that would be you.
By the way, my daughter had a chunky poop tonight.
This is starting off great. Feel free to talk about POOP anytime you think it is appropriate. Even chunky POOP.
Hey, is that Hitler?
Post a Comment