Wednesday, December 6, 2006

postmodern

So this is what tipped the scale. Hard to believe.

I know from the get-go you may never come back, but I like the work I've done here and I thought I'd share my creation.

A couple of the mud turtles around here at the office were hard at work and we got on the subject of POOP. Suprising I'm sure. All over email. And while I won't share the entire conversation you can rest assured it was for the lack of a better word, funny.

Well one of the guys sent out his retro







which was mighty clever. (By the way, POOP upside down is boob. We all learned that along our journey.)

But I had to do what I could to stay at the forefront of the discussion. Thus my postmodern POOP.

I hope you enjoy my POOP as much as I enjoyed creating it. The art of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice. Sounds mighty tasty.