I think wildcatting sounds really cool."Yeah, that's right, I'm a wildcatter."
If I was still single this would be my answer to, "So what do YOU do?"
Honestly though, I don't think I really want to be a wildcatter. Looks dirty and hot. But I would play this game were it available to me.
I am ok being a copycatter.
This Washington Post article was blogged on by my friend AP. It is phenomenal. It's a lengthy read but I highly recommend it. There is so much good stuff in here I am begging you to read it.
What AP says lines up with where I am right now so I won't take the time to re-write all of his thoughts. Good on ya AP.
Here is his quick description of the article:
There was a fantastic article in the Washington Post last Sunday about a brilliant experiment in which "one of the finest classical musicians in the world, playing some of the most elegant music ever written on one of the most valuable violins ever made" stood performing in the metro station in Washington during the morning commute. The question that was asked was "In a banal setting at an inconvenient time, would beauty transcend?" Of course it wouldn't!!!!! Unbelievable beauty against the crushing deadline of that 7:45 water cooler gossip session?
No comments:
Post a Comment