Saturday, January 27, 2007

lunch activities

My lunches are usually filled with the wonder of the World Wide Web. I'm sure there is a better use of the time but currently this is it. I have a buddy that used to tell me sometimes he felt like going to the movies just for the previews and then leaving. At the time I thought that was ridiculous but have found myself watching the trailers at Apple. It's great, I get to watch 12 movies at a time but only commit 20 minutes.

Anyway, today is a bit different, smarco calls me from Perfect North ski slopes. We've done this before but it's still well worth my lunch break. See they have webcams. So he wanders out in front of these things and I try to figure out which indistinguishable blob he is. Ahhh yes, they all look the same. Sort of like Where's Waldo.

"I'm standing by the such and such...a kid just skied by me that looks like spiderman ...I'm waving." Right, gotcha. "Did you see me just kick a snowball?" "Uhhh, no, you're...an eighth of an inch tall. Seriously, I just measured."

See you next January small smarco.

2 comments:

Mike San Marco said...

If it weren't for me, you would have had a long and boring lunch watching the preview for 23.

By the way, seriously now, did you see me kick that snowball?

all cars said...

I did watch the trailer for 23. Chances are high that I won't be seeing that film. Weird/interesting/creepy, but the beginning reminds me of wife. Except it would be called "The Number 7."

And no.